Today's Summer Challenge topic is:
List 15 Interesting Things About Yourself
Here goes nothin!
- I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska.
- I've lived in 6 different states, 4 in just the past 5 years.
- When I was a kid my dad taught me how to ride a unicycle.
- Since becoming an adult, watching anything that swings gives me motion sickness. Rollercoasters are fine, swings not so much.
- I speak Chinese almost fluently, so does my husband (but I'm better at it than him ;) ). When we first met we were studying Chinese in California, a lot of the first conversations we had together weren't in English.
- I like to sing really loudly in the car.
- I was enlisted in the Air Force for almost 3 years.
- My husband and I got married in an old court house, in a little town in West Texas.. it was a week before I told my parents.
- I used to play the violin, and still own a really nice one. I dream about playing in an orchestra again.
- I'm not allergic to any foods that I know of.
- I have 2 tattoos (above my right ankle: the big dipper and north star that's on the Alaska flag; on my back between my shoulder blades is a scorpion [I'm a Scorpio, did you guess?]) and I think I'd like to get another sometime soon... I think I want a starfish!
- I love making anything from scratch.
- When I was 5 I taught myself to read. I've been a bookworm ever since.
- I'm a huge nerd. Fantasy, anime, you name it. The only reason I don't play video games is because they are so addicting, but every now and then I'll play something with my husband.
- 3 is my lucky number.