This is my favorite guac recipe! Match it up with some RW Garcia chips! Read the review and enter the giveaway here. Ends 11/28!
- 3 avocados, halved and seeded
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis (or something similar)
- *For something a little spicier dice up a jalepeno to mix in!*
Scoop out the avocado pulp out and place in mixing bowl. Mash it up with a fork or potato masher.
Juice one lime and mix the juice into the avocado.
Stir in salt, cumin, cayenne, black pepper, cilantro, garlic, and can of Rotel tomatoes.
Mix well and enjoy!